Artist Development and Management
In a world where the music market grows more and more demanding each day, and only the most professional projects can be successful. This requires the artist to have vocal and choreographic skills of the highest caliber, as well as top-of-the-line social skills, creativity and charisma.
Our FEEX team will help any artist maximize his potential, find his own unique image, reach a bigger audience, and transform from a novice artist into a true professional. We develop individual, comprehensive programs for each artist based on a thorough assessment of the following skills and attributes:
- Choreographic skills. We schedule individual and/or group lessons with an appropriate choreographer.
- Vocal skills. We place the artist with a vocal coach whose style matches the artist’s music style.
- Effectiveness of the artist’s image. We perform a complex analysis of the artist’s image and how it conveys within that genre’s target audience.
- Stage Presence. We observe the artist’s ability to convey feelings and personality as he is guided by professional acting and drama teachers.
- The artist’s repertoire. We consult with a group of experts from leading radio stations and music channel program directors to famous music producers and popular artists.
This detailed evaluation of the artist’s current abilities and offerings, followed by our creation of an individual development plan, will help the artist create a set of achievable goals with a balanced focus on both the artistic and business sides of the music industry.
The FEEX team collaborates with top composers and studios, including those that created hits for names such as ABBA, Beyoncé, Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lopez, One Direction, Rihanna, Roxette, and Swedish House Mafia.
What We Do:
- Artist’s Image and PR. We create an exclusive image of the artist and perfect his biography and PR strategy. We will also train him to communicate effectively with journalists and build positive media relations;
- Songwriting and Production. We select a vocal couch appropriate to the artist’s chosen music style (all working and renowned professionals, including “X Factor” stars). We find the right composers, musicians and sound producers for the artist’s projects. Also, to achieve more radio play, we can remix an arrangement to fit a station’s preferences;
- Costumes and Choreography. We help the artist find their perfect costume designs and choreography style. Among our partners are some of the best—choreographers from "So You Think You Can Dance" and the Eurovision Song Contest;
- Music Video Production. We work with both talented-but-not-yet-discovered directors as well as top industry gurus. Our collaborators have made music videos for Chris Brown, Drake, Acon, Timbaland, Flo Rida, Snoop Dogg, Puff Daddy, Busta Rhymes and many other world-famous performers.